- being creative (painting, building things, playing music, taking pictures)
- being funny (ok…thats my opinion i guess)
- isolating myself from annoying people.
- arguing for the principle of something.
- giving massages.
- being sarcastic.
- knowing what i am talking about, or pretending to know what i am talking about.
underneath? that i am a genuine and kind person.
that I don't act like a 'New Yorker'. I think New Yorkers get a bad rap for being New Yorkers. But it is true, some are a*#holes. I find most to be very helpful and great people though.
Movies: wide variety
Music: wide variety
possibly working on a project,
watching a movie at home,
on the computer,
walking around some neighborhood somewhere.
art shows are cool.
live music is cool.
comedy is cool.
movies are cool.
....i guess my answer is...it depends.