I guess I could say that I am me. I'm a complete and utter dork. I'm a people person. I love meeting new people and I love to make new friends and go out but I'm not opposed to a quiet night in watching tv... I recently just moved here from Mississippi, so I'm trying to meet new people outside of the few I've known before I arrived... I'm honestly horrible at truly explaining who I am.... So I hate how this thing decided that I have to have an uber long profile to be considered 100 percent-ed. I guess one would have to meet me to understand or know me.
I would like to be able to meet someone in person before determining if a relationship is possible... Anyone can be pretty on paper....
I am crazy, extroverted, and just me
B) Same here. Don't have a favorite movie really execpt "Sugar and Spice" and "What Dreams May Come". I like anything that's good and I am a big fan of sappy romantic movies or confusing movies, or thrillers. Not a big fan, however, of cheesy horror flicks like "Friday the 13th" or "Halloween". Dead guys killing people and being impervious to anything isn't entertaining. Show wise: House, Dr. Who (ftw), Drop Dead Diva, and Scrubs. There are more but I'm drawing a blank...
C) Rock music, alternative, college rock, some country, and pop
D) That's a hard thing to answer... not sure really. Food?
2) My car: also my life line. I got a little honda named Hannah. I love my car.
3) My friends: They mean everything to me. I wouldn't be who I am today without them. They have helped me through so much and have put up with more shit out of me than I have ever got from them.
4) My family: Without them I wouldn't exist. Even though most of them see me as the black sheep of the family, they are still that. Family. I will always be apart of them because they are apart of me.
5) Mountain Dew: It's my liquid addiction. It's the only thing I ever drink if I have the option to have it
6) Money: Lets face it. It makes the world go round.... Without money one would be broke