I typically take the road less travelled and carve my own path. More into pubs than clubs, but I'm not shy on the dance floor. Banter is fundamental to any healthy relationship.
- Playing sports - I'm up for playing any sport. I like to golf, though being from AZ my game should be better. Soccer, ice hockey, and snowboarding are my sports of choice - and are also the only ones I would watch on TV.
- Good at playing games and up for anything, except for Bridge, unless it's with your grandmother...
- Discovering new places and travelling
- Laughing at myself
- I'm pretty resourceful and spontaneous - as much as I like plans, the best things are unplanned.
- Favorite childhood book - Tom Sawyer
- Favorite novel - tough one; really enjoy classical fiction and historical
- Educational book - The World Atlas
- Movies - I like many films from various decades, but Wedding Crashers and As Good As It Gets are in the top 10 - clever writing and good delivery
- Shows - I love the West End theatre district!; TV: don't watch it really, but classics are Frasier, Friends, Seinfeld, Cheers, 24
- Comedian - Michael McIntrye (witty English humor at its finest)
- Music - Firm believer that 'music soothes the soul'; taste is fairly broad and depends on the occasion - I love 80s music, The Beatles, David Bowie, and Elton John; and currently listening to Phoenix, The Xx, Two Door Cinema Club, Daft Punk, and various British rock bands; Heavy Metal, Reggae, and Country are at the bottom of the spectrum.
- Food - Love it all, and cooking! Don't do fast food, except for In-N-Out, but is that really fast food...
1. Food / Wine
2. Family / Friends
3. Music / Movies
4. Running / Playing sports / the Outdoors
5. Google Maps / Bing Maps
6. Traveling / Passports