I typically take the road less travelled and carve my own path. More into pubs than clubs, but I'm not shy on the dance floor. I believe that banter is fundamental to any healthy relationship.
- Playing sports - I'm up for playing any sport. I like to golf, though being from AZ my game should be better. Soccer, ice hockey, and snowboarding are my sports of choice - and are also the only ones I would watch on TV.
- Good at playing games and up for anything, except for Bridge, unless it's with your grandmother...
- Discovering new places and travelling
- Laughing at myself
- I'm pretty resourceful and spontaneous - as much as I like plans, the best things are unplanned.
- Favorite childhood book - Tom Sawyer
- Favorite novel - tough one; really enjoy classical fiction and historical
- Educational book - The World Atlas
- Movies - I like many films from various decades, but Wedding Crashers and As Good As It Gets are in the top 10 - clever writing and good delivery
- Shows - I love the West End theatre district!; TV: don't watch it really, but classics are Frasier, Friends, Seinfeld, Cheers, 24
- Comedian - Michael McIntrye (witty English humor at its finest)
- Music - Firm believer that 'music soothes the soul'; taste is fairly broad and depends on the occasion - I love 80s music, The Beatles, David Bowie, and Elton John; and currently listening to Phoenix, The Xx, Two Door Cinema Club, Daft Punk, and various British rock bands; Heavy Metal, Reggae, and Country are at the bottom of the spectrum.
- Food - Love it all, and cooking! Don't do fast food, except for In-N-Out, but is that really fast food...
1. Food / Wine
2. Family / Friends
3. Music / Movies
4. Running / Playing sports / the Outdoors
5. Google Maps / Bing Maps
6. Traveling / Passports