I'm also a singer in my spare time and looking to continue to find opportunities to fulfill my artsy side.
Oh, I'm also pretty good in the kitchen. I don't cook that much, but people tell me I'm an excellent baker. It's good stress relief for me!
Movies: I watch tons of movies and get a little giddy during awards season. Some all time favorites are Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, Gone with the Wind, Brokeback Mountain, The Hours, Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, The Lord of the Rings, Drop Dead Gorgeous
Music: Pretty eclectic taste. I like most things with the exception of Country and screamy rock/metal. Some favorites: Adele, Amy Winehouse, the Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Missy Elliott, the Supremes, Johnny Cash, Vampire Weekend
TV: Roseanne, the West Wing, Six Feet Under, the Biggest Loser, the Amy Schumer show, 30 Rock, Game of Thrones, Brothers and Sisters
2. My iPhone - I know, I wish this weren't the case, but I'm totally dependent on it.
3. A Piano - I'm not very good, but love playing!
4. A large kitchen - It makes finding an apartment a chore, but it's necessary for good baking.
5. My glasses - I'm totally blind and useless without them.
6. Extra pillows - I like lots when I sleep. 4 is a necessity!