I've worked hard over the years running a technology business for the past couple decades employing (and keeping motivated) over 60 of the smartest consulants around. The hard work pays off in providing me the financial freedom to play hard as well.
I do public speaking somewhere in the world every couple weeks, something that I enjoy experiencing the culture, the foods, the lifestyles of different counties and people, and the richness it brings to the world.
I've enjoyed education my entire life formally studying everything from politics to economics, applied mathematics to English literature military strategy to Renaissance history. I volunteer my time running a Bay Area university, teaching masters and doctoral courses, supporting a space sciences museum, doing diplomatic work for the US government. All of my volunteer works keeps my brain going and keeps my fingers into the things that interest me outside of my day to day career...
My life is further enriched by the opportunity of being a full time single dad caring for my 2 kids 24x7 and the ability for me to share int'l travel and all of my hobbies and interests with them! Life is so much better when one can share life experiences with others, and seeing my kids learn and experience news things is so rewarding!
* beachs (I love a warm beach and the sound of the ocean!)
* sushi (find me a good sushi bar, and I'm a happy guy!)
* keeping mentally stimulated (I enjoy learning new things and keeping my mind active...)
* airplanes (it would be REALLY hard trying to traverse the globe each week by foot...)
* downtime (as much as I enjoy being on the go, I also enjoy curling up in front of a fireplace, walking barefoot on a beach, or drinking a glass of wine at the side of a pool and relax...)
* being on a plane to London with the kids for the weekend
* going to a birthday party for one of the kid's friends
* visiting family
* riding bicycles on the bike path and having ice cream afterwards
* attending a charity event
* sitting at a beach house watching the sunset over the ocean
* you have a great attitude
* you want to have stimulating conversations
* you want to experience something new or different
* you enjoy traveling
* you want to have fun in life