on it patiently, after a long month of dilly dallying to be a part
of OK Cupid. My best friend signed me up, filled up the basic info
needed in starting up a page. With a forcible prodding, I found
myself working on my profile and checking out other people’s
profile too. I enjoyed answering countless questions and I never
expected to find this detour worthwhile!
I see myself as a work in progress, if I were an art I might choose
to be like those of Jackson Pollock; strokes were created out of
spontaneity and ardor (abstract expressionism). Like a Chinese
proverb, I see crisis much more of an opportunity than a danger.
Happiness and loving life relies much on human’s capacity to rely
on its optimistic hunches rather than magnifying more the
hindrances, so I am a type of person that sees a glass of water
half full than half empty. I have my own share of struggles and I
remain grateful and thankful, for every step of the way, I can feel
how I am guided by my faith and my God.
Who am I as a person?
• When I crack a joke, I often end up explaining everything. Most
of the time, I have count---seconds, before they’ll burst out
laughing!? I badly need to work on ticking their humor bone!
• I grew up in a closely knit family, am the youngest, and a self
confessed papa's girl.
• I love more to listen, except if I am a bit jittery---makes me
talk for a full hour, non-stop [I careless whether you are a
stranger or not].
• I laugh hard and it last long…
• I love to be surrounded by friends who share my passion and
values, but not necessarily boxing myself out from those whose
beliefs differ from mine.
• I often talk to my dogs and I love how they welcome me home
• I love reading spiritual books and easy reading books during my
idle hours( Norman Vincent Peale, Robert Fulghum, Gary Chapman, Bo
Sanchez, Paulo Coelho, Jeffrey Archer, Bob Ong, and the
• I have travelled around South East Asia and Japan and I am in awe
as to the diversity and richness of culture that S.E.Asia can boast
of to the world.
• I love to travel locally and hopefully soon I’ll go global!
I'm working on my thesis for my masters degree. I hope you will be patient, if I can't give my prompt reply, but rest assured, you'll have my word.
2) Becoming the best woman for my future him :D
3) doing research and field studies
4) being a nice friend
2) My family
3) Education and real life learning
4) Peace of Mind
• You enjoy long conversations and willing to be of a friend so we can get to know each other better
• If you are honest, not afraid of self-disclosure (not easily intimidated)
• If you are looking for someone to be friends with or be in a relationship, and not merely toying with women’s emotions so to feed thy male ego.
With all of these criteria, I have a gut feeling that I’m cutting down possible friends or match, but that’s how things work—screening the person who’s worthy of your time and love, and who is more than willing to make both of our lives worth it!