I travel quite a bit for work but have the ability to work from home a lot. I can't imagine a working anywhere else at the moment! It's fantastic being in a new division within an established company.
People tell me I have a good heart and I know it's true. I think some people view it as weakness but don't think I won't stand up for something I believe in. I'm the supportive and optimistic type in a relationship. To steal a line, " I'd rather be the guy that says too much than not enough."
Like Technology, nerd culture, the NY Giants, cooking, and am bit of a neat freak with some OCD. If that's not your cup of tea then move on.
I'm open to talking to you about anything if you are too.
David and Goliath, Ender's Game,
Food, I'll eat just about anything but love sushi, thai food, and Pho
Shows: Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, It's Always Sunny, Seinfeld, South Park, Breaking Bad, Master of None, Bob's Burgers
Dark Knight, Memento, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Matrix, 50/50, Remember the Titans, The Replacements, Up in the Air, The Big Short, Burnt, Pirates of the Caribbean, Anchorman
Technology as a whole
- Learning to live with insecurities
- How to keep learning about the world and how I fit in it
- Understands that relationships are about compromises and working together
- Has an encouraging and patient nature
- Believes that friendship is the first step to a relationship
- Don't mind some peace and quiet between conversations
- Don't want to settle for where you are in life
- Like to cuddle
- Shows some affection through physical touch
- Don't mind participating in sports, video games, and trying out fun things
- Like the board game vibe (the good kind like Coup or Catan)