- Hopeful writer
- Curious explorer
- Weird dancer
- Thoughtful observer
- Enthusiastic about a lot of things
- Never takes self too seriously
- Likes macaroni & cheese to an unhealthy degree
All-time favorite shows I will (and have) watch repeatedly: Scrubs, Sense8, White Collar.
Favorite authors: Orson Scott Card, Heinlein/Asimov, Matt Ridley, Mary Roach, Patrick Rothfuss.
Music: I usually listen to electronic music (GRiZ, Karma Fields, Calyx & Teebee, Bassnectar) or indie stuff (GEMS, Chet Faker, The Internet, FKA Twigs, SBTRKT). Also been known to listen to from everything from Stevie Wonder to Metallica to Madonna to Bowie, so it really just depends on my mood.
Food? I eat primarily vegetarian. I will never say no to Jaffa cakes or Vietnamese food.
If you have a cat, it increases the chance I go out with you exponentially.
- You continuously try to be better than you are now
- You have something you're good at and can teach me
- You're naturally curious and excited about life
- You are queer/genderqueer/trans/male/female/whatever you identify