1. None of the memories involve "hanging with friends at a bar" or anything like that.
2. Most of the memories are from circumstances that were just slightly out of my comfort zone.
3. Most of the memories involve a feeling of newly found freedom to do something I hadn't realized I could do before.
I enjoy going on adventures to mysterious or unknown places. Urban exploration, night hikes, people watching, etc are some of my favorite activities. I've also recently gotten into paragliding which is quickly becoming my main weekend activity. I'm most attracted to people who are creative, open-minded, and playful. My favorite conversations usually involve brainstorming about creative projects.
2. Being able to dictate my own sleep schedule
3. The ability to pursue my own ideas
4. Ice cream
5. A good set of tools
6. Places to be explored