Some random facts about me:
- My Myers & Briggs type is YOLO
- I went to space camp...for realz!
- I prefer wedding ceremonies over receptions. It's so beautiful to see your friends tie the knot!
- I burned off my eyebrows once when I was a kid
- I got my diving cert at Bonaire when I was 13
- I once went to buy paint and told the guy the color I wanted in a flat finish. He explained that the color I want requires an ultra deep base, but satin was only available as a deep base. I asked, "So let me get this straight: You can go deep, but not ultra deep?" He said, "Yes" Hilarity ensued.
- My thumbs are double-jointed. Makes for a great party trick.
- I originally resigned from PwC with thoughts of selling cereal. My mom flipped out.
- I grew up in my grandparents' Chinese takeout (see burned eyebrows above). It's safe to say that I know my way around the kitchen.
- I value quality over quantity
- I'm a cheap date....one drink will get me buzzed and I don't smoke or do drugs (sorry, I count pot too)
- I've ridden a bicycle for 100 miles without training for it on a whim
- It is true that once you go west for snowboarding, you don't want to ride on the east coast
- I learned about photography after my dad bought a SLR, didn't know how to use it and plopped it in my lap with the instruction manual and told me to read it and teach him how to use his camera
There are too many "I"s here...I want to hear about you
They say love will find you when you least expect it. I’m here to give it a gentle nudge... If you're full of awesome sauce, drop me a message.
I'm up for any movie, though I stay away from scary movies...I have an over active imagination.
Music: Adele, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Coldplay, Matchbox 20, Dave Matthews, or John Legend to name a few.
Food: I'll try anything once. I love Italian, French, Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian, Vietnamese...
- Witter banter
- Delicious food
- Road trips