Don't worry I will give you a few minutes to get it ready. . .
Alright are you ready? Great lets begin shall we. . .
Well with the massive world population that has taken are planet I would like to say that I am indeed the only person exactly like me, but in reality I am sure there are many that indeed could be my rival or even my superior in the ways of being what I describe as "me." But in this little town called Cincinnati Ohio I do believe with the greatest of my ability that I am indeed the only person like me.
I have been in the Queen City for almost four years now and have still not figured out where most things are. What I have found has been an interesting mix of people and how things can vary so much from street to street.
Before I entered on the scene of Cincinnati I was a college student at Murray State University where I decided to take a four year degree and turn it to six because of my wavering desire between two career paths. Where eventually I would graduate with a degree in Interior Design.
Then before that I was given my formative years in Northern Kentucky where I recieved the best of both worlds while living in suburbia could learn and love a big city and yet want to live in the country. And yes I can tell by now many of you are thinking that Northern Kentucky is part of Cincinnati, and yet those who have actually lived in the Northern part of the Commonwealth will tell you it is indeed just slightly different.
Now since I have finished a great deal of background information on myself I realize that if indeed we were to ever go on a date I have taken away atleast an hour and a half of conversation material for you. Alas I would feel sorry for you but I consider this a great chance for you to be inventive in finding new questions that will again stimulate my over-active mind as well as my child like imagination. Because even as are body may grow the ideals we hold as children witll never leave us. So I think.
Now as many of you know we are supposed to put a best of ourselves forward as to promote us as amazing potiential for the dating scene. I like to call it personal propaganda, and while I know many of you have probably stopped reading because this is clearly more of a novel then a short blip on me, I feel like I should give you the good, the bad, and the ugly upfront before you decide to precede any further with messaging me.
I am a little vain and I think highly of myself, because if I don't nobody else would, and I am very ocd and yes I am working on it but there is only so much one person can do when trying to stop a behavior as in my case cleaning that can relax me and calm me down to be a more rational human being. I am also very proper and always say please and thank you and don't really like to show my emotions. Which is good for poker but can be a problem when dealing with other people. So I usually look bored when in fact I am not, and some people interperate this as also being sad. But most of the time I am taking everything in and trying to learn as much as possible because knowledge is the key to life.
I am loving and caring and try to do the best towards people. In the end we all want to be happy and sometimes with the help of others we can achieve that. I love art and if I could afford it my house would be a shrine to the unknown artist that have graced our world and have left a mark personally on my life. I also love taking the time to go to union terminal and the Cincinnati Art Museum It is there where I feel like I belong more then any place in the whole world. I also love to laugh and to be with the people that help complete me. That includes my family and my friends. Without them I wouldn't be here and be the person that you are so keenly interested in while reading this profile.
Or it could be the fact that I am also devishly attractive and can't take your eyes off me. . .I know this can indeed be a long shot but one man can dare to dream.
Books: Dorian Gray, Rebecca, Savage Grace, Memoirs Of A Geisha, My Horizontal life: A Collection of One Night Stands, Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea, Bang Bang Bang, On the Road, The twilight series, Harry Potter, and as I continue to read I am sure this list will continue to expand as the days and months continue.
Movies: The Jon$es, The Wizard Of Oz, Alfie, Basic Instict, Definately Maybe, Mulligans, Return To Oz, Alice in Wonderland, The September Issue, Holding Trevor, The Hours, Far Away From Heaven, Savage Grace, The Kids Are Alright, and like before the list will continue.
Shows: The Tudors, Shameless, Rome, Queer As Folk, Army Wives, American Horror Story, Design Inc, Sarah's House, Sarah 101 just to name a few.
Music: Well I am a different soul and I love a wide variety of music from Classical to Indie, and everything in between if it moves me I like it and there is just too many to name and frankly do you want to read them all individually?
Food: Now as a consumer I do indeed eat many things but I mainly live of protien shakes and salads with some seafood and chicken. But I love Sushi and so much more.
2. My pets, I am an avid animal lover and I have a three pound chihuahua that many thinks came from the pits of hell with her way of attacking anything with a pulse and many things that do not. As well as an elderly cat that seems to be ravished by the never ending battle against the three pounds of fur. She has excepted her fate of being a living chew toy for the lively one.
3. My phone, as an archaic device as it is it has served me well the past two years. It is my lifeline to the outside world that fills us with the random knowledge of what everyone has eaten today and for them to broadcast their feelings on various social medias that have polluted are world, As well as letting me take those various important calls that our entire world depends on my decisions for all mankind.
4. My friends, as you are propably not reading this are thinking that why have these very unique and special individuals that call themselves my friends a.k.a. my inner circle have not reached the upper tier of this list that I have to procure from my own mind which is vast and filled with many useless facts. But I love them all individually for their interesting qualities they bring to the table and the stimulating conversations that come forth when enough beverages with an alcoholic content in them are being served. But in all honesty I could not live without them and I would not be here typing this out from the comfort of my own apartment.
5. My car, as ravished by time it has become the ailing vehicle has kept up with the grueling pase that I have put before it, like most of us it has seen better days and could use a few little tweaks here and there and we all have our little quirks that keep us going and make us a unique individuals.
6. Shopping, and yes I must say that I do it a lot, it relaxes me and takes the edge off my life and lets me get lost in the glossy stylings of the plastic covered object that I hold in my hand like a priceless relic that indeed one day it will become.
But on the rare occurance that I am not with my friends I will indeed be laying in my bed with a huge bowl of a buttery food that comes from the kernals of a corn and are oiled and then popped to make a delicious morsel that I savor in my mouth will I watch a movie and contemplating if I should make even more of this thing called popcorn.