Looking forward to meeting new people, dating, and all that.
Smart and compassionate geeky people are my type.
- helping start a non-profit community organizing for safer streets for walking & biking in Seattle
- buying & renovating a small apartment building in Seattle
- running a small music label (acoustic music about science-fiction and fantasy - NASA even played us on Mars)
I lived in the Netherlands for a year in grad school, where it kindled a passion for sustainable transportation (and still influences how I seek to live my life.)
Love people who are into authentic, meaningful conversation, and from whom I can see the world in new ways.
Prior to NYC, my biggest shocker was that I've never owned a car. But I know this is blase for you guys.
But I most recently enjoyed (2017): Creativity Inc., Chaos Monkeys, Art of Atari, When We Were Free To Be.
TV: Silicon Valley. (it's the only TV show I watch ;-)
2. Fresh (non-junk) food
3. Cognitive stimulation
4. Some new work or personal challenge that keeps me excited
5. Urban exploration
6. (Random item from Maslow's hierarchy - you can pick one)
I'm looking to change that with the move to NYC.
You're looking for some urban exploration - NYC, or anywhere within an hour or two by train.
You want an excuse to go for a walk or a bike ride.
...or you're just still reading!