- Goal oriented
- Ambitious / Competitive
- Open to new experiences
- Physically active (my profile on Garmin Connect --> https://goo.gl/8u7LdI)
Things I do:
- Write software
- Run (10km+)
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Sniff whiteboard markers
Things I like:
- Finite State Machines
- Dark Chocolate
These types make me smile:
- Passionate people (for a worthy cause - can't escape the judgment here)
- People who have something to teach
- People who enjoy learning
- People who don't shy away from hard work
- People whose beauty that doesn't end with their appearance
Intersection of intelligence and kindness is unequivocally beautiful.
Finishing up a second bachelor's degree @ UBC.
Sir Ken Robinson.
2. The Internets
7. Sunday mornings
8. Pen & Paper
Trying not to break my toes.
Wondering if I forgot some laundry.
You are fond of learning for the sake of learning.
You like going for runs (5km+)
You know what a semaphore is.
You know what a race condition is.
You have done an induction proof.
You like math.
is 1.01n in o(1.01n^1.01) ?