But the good kind, the kind that talks with other human beings and doesn't live in his parents' basement.
Like to travel to interesting places and do new things (like safaris, shark diving and similar), looking for someone who would like to share those experiences.
Love animals, but allergic to both cats and dogs (and horses!).
Trying to become a better photographer, mainly within portraiture, fashion and beauty.
Listening to others.
I tend to take sarcasm to a whole new level.
● I'm more of a TV-show person than a movie watcher.
● I listen to pretty much everything, except death metal, hardcore, grindcore and similar "noisy" genres.
● Spicy food is good and I love broccoli, them crunchy green beauties ^_^
● I'm a tea person, don't drink coffee any more.
● I love meat but I understand and respect the environmental and ethical implications so I try to get locally produced and ecological products as often as I can.
● A GPS, I'm hopeless at finding my way.
During this state of ambivalence I'm probably cooling down the brain after a week at work by chilling out in the sofa.