that being said I work for a group of car dealers and technically head up all three stores IT departments. Its a typically fun/guy thing where I get to play with really, really cool cars and technology in every form.
Im abosultely a kid at heart, I hate the idea of growing up and I'll fight it for as long as I'm able to. Im looking for someone who shares that same point of view on life. I like the idea of a partner in crime, a relationship where we're on the inside of every joke together.
I love to travel, I used to live overseas; London and Gibralter. It was by far the best couple years of my life, and I would even contemplate living out of the country. I would love to have a partner that at least gets enjoyment in getting lost on purpose - 'a fork in the road and we take the road less traveled' kind of thing.
thanks for reading my profile, and good luck! we all deserve it.
2. Family - not a big family, but they're certainly important to me.
3. Books - I read alot, online, offline, iphone, while driving (yeah its bad)
4. Friends - but I dont need hundreds of them just a handful of close ones will do
5. Music - everyone needs a soundtrack to their lives
6. Braaaiiins - well intelligence and zombie-wise at least.