that being said I work for a group of car dealers and technically head up all three stores IT departments. Its a typically fun/guy thing where I get to play with really, really cool cars and technology in every form.
Im abosultely a kid at heart, I hate the idea of growing up and I'll fight it for as long as I'm able to. Im looking for someone who shares that same point of view on life. I like the idea of a partner in crime, a relationship where we're on the inside of every joke together.
I love to travel, I used to live overseas; London and Gibralter. It was by far the best couple years of my life, and I would even contemplate living out of the country. I would love to have a partner that at least gets enjoyment in getting lost on purpose - 'a fork in the road and we take the road less traveled' kind of thing.
thanks for reading my profile, and good luck! we all deserve it.
current music on heavy rotate: glass animals, Nathaniel Ratliff, LCD Soundsystem, Justice, Until The Ribbon Breaks, Phantogram, The Head and The Heart, HoundMouth, Kaleo, Run The Jewels
2. Family - not a big family, but they're certainly important to me.
3. Books - I read alot, online, offline, iphone, while driving (yeah its bad)
4. Friends - but I dont need hundreds of them just a handful of close ones will do
5. Music - everyone needs a soundtrack to their lives
6. Braaaiiins - well intelligence and zombie-wise at least.