PS. I don't have a paid subscription, so I can't view likes. Send me a message.
Movies - Fargo (my favorite by far), Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Reservoir Dogs (can you tell I dig Tarantino?)
Food - Currently I'm relying on a rotation of chicken, fish, pork and spaghetti, with little deviation (okay, a steak now and then). I can be talked into more adventurous dishes, but I might be cuisine challenged, so may need help in this area.
Music - Very simple .... Springsteen and more Springsteen. I was raised at the Jersey shore, so it's a no-brainer.
2) Pizza with at least one topping (preferably more).
3) Two-ply toilet paper. Need that extra ply for obvious reasons.
4) A translator when talking to an Indian tech recruiter on the phone (sorry about that).
5) Springsteen music.
2) Oh yea, underwear, too.
3) Do I have enough two-ply toilet paper.
4) Why I find myself saying "What?" a lot when talking to Indian tech recruiters on the phone.
5) Playing guitar with the E Street Band.
6) Where the hell am I going in life.
7) Many other things too numerous to list here.