Enjoying the time as it comes but also so excited to see what the future holds.
I work hard so I can enjoy what I'm doing when I'm not working.
Wanna know more, just send me a message.
- I play touch and flag football on weekends, yoga during the week and running whenever I can
- I am training for the Berlin Marathon coming up in September
- Work seems crazy these days so when I'm not doing the above items, I am working hard.
- And when all is said and done, I am working on being the best version of me everyday
- Cooking.... any dish involving steak, seafood and veggies, but haven't mastered vegan
- Laughing...sometimes at myself and sometimes with myself
- Smiling....I just can't help myself
Books: Hunger Games, If You Could See Me, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Pout Pout Fish (I blame my nieces!)
Movie: What Dreams May Come, Patch Adams, Mrs Doubtfire...ok anything with Robin Williams (RIP). Additionally Love Actually, Dumb and Dumber and let's throw Muppets Christmas Carol in for good measure
Shows: Game of Thrones, Modern Family and Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders
Music: DMB, Jimmy Buffet and Christmas Carols
Food: Pizza, Shrimp Tacos, Goldfish Crackers and Oreos (not all mixed together...obviously!)
1. Activities (running, yoga, football..)
2. My identical twin sister
4. My alone time
5. My history
What guy thinks I want to see a pic of him with another woman and/or a pic of you half naked! Show some class
Why aren't people a little bit kinder to each other (hold the door for others, say please/thank you, smile as you walk by someone, etc )
What people think I'm thinking about
- If you aren't a couch potato
- If you are NOT a smoker
- If you like my pics and my profile then feel free to message me.