I have a pretty dark and dry sense of humour. I like Colbert; I hate Will Ferrell.
I like alliteration. I like chiaroscuro. Which seems kind of like an odd combination now that I think about it, but I've already entered it so I can't take it back.
- Stubbing my foot on random furniture (I always wear shoes).
- Making creme brulee (see pictures...)
Brave New World, Lolita, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Perfume, Shiniez
The Fifth Element, Pan's Labyrinth, V for Vendetta,
The Boondock Saints
Bleach, Rome, Game of Thrones
The Colbert Report, Firefly, Mad Men,
The Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Stevie Ray Vaughan, Daft Punk, Ben Folds, Ben Folds 2
Single-Malt and Blended Scotches, Belgian beer, Sashimi, Chicken Katsu, xiao long bao (pork soup dumplings)
Dim Sum, BBQ
I like it when people do what they say they are going to do.
- Dwolla seems like an interesting payment method and I would like to see it adopted more widely in LA. I would love to not have to carry cash ever again.
- Dunning-Kruger Effect
- Dinner with friends at a new restaurant
- comedy show at a small, personal venue
- a rowdy, machiavellian, inebriated game of Settlers of Catan.
- You like to cycle and want to go ride around LA.
- QGM SJW S UJQHLG FWJV