- I lived in Scotland in high school
- I’ve never gotten pulled over
- You can play my guitar solo in the original Guitar Hero game
- I went through a brief goth phase as a teen
- I almost got run over by a U-Haul truck
- I almost fell through a skylight at the top of the stairwell of a four-story building in college
- I have never broken a bone
- I once sold guitar strings to a very drunk Joaquin Phoenix
- I was in a traffic jam for 30 hours
- I almost ran over Jeff Goldblum on Santa Monica Blvd
- On a bumpy flight the guy in the seat in front of me puked on my backpack; I had to throw it away in the airport during a layover
- I was on a game show and almost won $8k
- I once removed stitches from my own neck
I also do obvious stuff like hanging out with friends and visiting family and traveling and all that. But doesn't everyone?
I like music so much I can talk about it for hours on end. I listen to music in just about every genre, including indie rock, classical, electronic, classic R&B, bluegrass, soundtracks, thrash metal, really whatever speaks to me at any given moment. But probably more indie/alt rock than anything.
I like documentaries and comedies and movies that make you think about stuff.
I read as much as I can. I probably read one fiction book for every 8-10 nonfiction books.
I’m overwhelmed by how many worthwhile TV shows there are and I don’t know how the hell people manage to watch even half of them.
I am a fan of food. It tastes good and helps me not die, and not dying is my #1 hobby. There’s probably something on every menu I’m happy to order.
Quietly rebelling against things that everyone else likes.
Profoundly epiphanic moments that force me to re-think the very nature of my existence.
Guitar/tennis racquet strings.
Mostly if you’re a happy, well-rounded and independent person who’s ready for a drama-free and healthy relationship.
(Bonus points if you’re a reasonable distance from Culver/West Side. I feel like it might be difficult to start up a relationship with someone living in Long Beach or San Gabriel or something. That said, I’m open to just about anything.)