exphendrix
30 Ardmore, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
exphendrix
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
Motorcycles. Music. Meditation. Surfing.
I believe that the universe and everything in it requires and revolves around balance. Yin and yang.

Strong believer in aliens.

Seeking a cosmic connection through kindness, compassion and calmness.

Dark Hippy.
"Do no harm and take no shit."
What I’m doing with my life
Trying to progress in all things.
Career.
Traveling.
Playing music.
Cosmic knowledge.
Peace.
Skill.
Love.

Searching for Seaglass
I’m really good at
Spinning things on my finger. Spinning a dradle upside down.
The first things people usually notice about me
That I'm tall, have tattoos and I say that cause people approach me about both constantly haha.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Food-
Did I mention balance? Yin and Yang? Well pizza and kale;)

Movies-
Endless Summer 2
Anything Mel Brooks
Castle in the sky, Howls moving castle, Spirited Away, Nausicaa Vally Of The Wind, Encino Man
Bill and Ted
The Goonies
Dudes
Rivers edge
Bio-Dome
Contact
Akira
Alien
Deep Abyss
Wristcutters
Adventureland
Return To Oz
Surf Ninjas
Hook
Super 8
and PROMETHEUS!

Shows- All old 90s nickolodeon shows and cartoons
Parks and Recreation
Californication
Stranger Things
Stargate Universe
Game of mother fuckin' Thrones!

Music- Lots, I have a very eclectic taste when it comes to music. A lot of thrash and death metal, punk, 60s and 70s rock, prog rock,90s hip-hop, jazz, ambient meditation music and recently a lot of synthwave
This used to be crazy long so I downsized it. Here's a list of some of my favorite artists:
Budgie.
Crosby Stills Nash and Young.
Death (the metal band, 70s band is rad too though)
Hawkwind
Frank Zappa
Jimi Hendrix
The Dickies
Black Sabbath
Lazerhawk
Steven Haplern

Some things I've been listening to on Spotify recently:
Power Trip
Type O Negative
Tame Impala
Blue Oyster Cult
Roky Erickson
Yamantaka//Sonic Titan
Lazerhawk
Mitch Murder
The six things I could never do without
Here's 7:
The ocean
my surfboard
my feet and legs
my guitar
my fingers
my hearing
rice pudding
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Aliens and space. The extremities of human nature and society. That's all the deep shit though, honestly I probably spend 80% of my day thinking about space and the other 20% about women.
On a typical Friday night I am
At a show,hanging out with friends or working
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I'm naked under my clothes (shh, don't tell anyone)
You should message me if
If you have pets and wouldn't be offended if when we meet for the first time, lets say at your place, I spent at least 5 to 10 minutes playing with them

If you are a fan of Hayao Miyazaki

Like being outdoors

Can name me one Zappa song that isn't Don't Eat the Yellow Snow

If you're into geocaching, want to go geocaching or want find out what geocaching is!!!
More