- have all 32 of my teeth (and they're white)
- have all my hair (some of it is gray)
- within a healthy/normal height/weight range (5'11'' ft/180 lbs)
- exercise daily and eat healthy (mostly raw / unprocessed)
- have a library card (and use it)
- have a good job/career (but I only work to live)
- know the difference between a salad fork and a dinner fork, your and you're, and when to speak and when to listen
- read entire profiles and never message anyone based solely on a single picture
- don't watch sports on TV (don't have cable)
- have zero interest in clubs (I might even hate them)
To answer some of the more FAQ. I'm not married, no girlfriend or SO. I don't play games, I'm not looking for a FWB, a random hook up, or a threesome. I've never cheated and I don't do drugs. My hygiene is impeccable, and I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17. I understand the meaning of the words loyalty, compromise and trust. I'm only mentioning these things because I read it on so many profiles. Lastly, despite what you may believe about men, this one (me) reads entire profiles.
For the record, I'm not concerned at all with which university you attended, how many letters you have after your name, what you do for a living, how many tattoo's you have, how fashionable you believe yourself to be, your income, where you live, what you drive, your ethnicity, what your fav indie bands are, how many countries you've visited, your age and or how many languages you speak. I don't have much in common with people who are materialistic, pretentious, or closet racists. The only thing that really matters to me is what kind of person you are, AND how well we get along. If my dog likes you, that's an endorsement that means something to me.
I leave myself logged in, so just because it says I'm online - I'm probably not.
All My Circuits: The Movie
Everyone Loves Hypnotoad 🎶
Fry's Greatest Holophonor Hits
1. my health
2. Gin (my dawg, not the drink)
3. the outdoors/ the sun - summer
4. variety - new interests
"Hmm. I forgot you could tempt me with things I want."