If you like lists.....see below:
- have all 32 of my teeth (and they're white)
- have all my hair (some of it is gray)
- am within a healthy/normal height/weight range (5'11'' ft/190 lbs)
- exercise daily and eat healthy (mostly raw and unprocessed)
- have a library card and use it (I read everything I can get my hands on, including cereal boxes)
- have a good job/career (but I only work to live)
- know the difference between a salad fork and a dinner fork, your and you're, and when to speak and when to listen
- read entire profiles and never message anyone based solely on a single picture
- don't watch sports on TV (I don't have cable)
- have zero interest in clubs (I might even hate them)
I'm not married, no girlfriend or SO. I don't play "games", not looking for a FWB, a random hook up, or a threesome. I've never cheated and I don't do any drugs, not even the prescription kind. My hygiene is impeccable, and I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17. I can only speak for myself when I say (type), that I read entire profiles.
I'm not at all concerned with which university you attended, how many letters you have after your name, how many tattoo's you have, how fashionable you believe yourself to be, your income, where you live, what you drive, your ethnicity, what your fav indie bands are, how many countries you've visited, your age and or how many languages you speak. I don't have much in common with materialistic, pretentious, racist and or superficial people. The only thing that matters to me is what kind of person you are, AND how well we get along. If my girl likes you, that's an endorsement that means something to me.
If I do happen to send you a message and I don't meet your visual requirements, feel free not to respond. I can deal with it like an adult.
I leave myself logged in, so just because it says I'm online - I'm probably not.
All My Circuits: The Movie
Everyone Loves Hypnotoad 🎶
Fry's Greatest Holophonor Hits