I am bisexual, and newly really exploring that part of me again but it really isn't my priority at the moment. If a lady and I click like that, then I'm willing to dive further. But for now, I'm just looking for friends.
No triads. I'm not looking to add poly to my situation at this time. I'm not closed minded to this concept but it is not for me, right now. I need to do some of my own personal work before I can jump into something that could throw me for a tail spin.
I'm in a wonderful relationship with a man that encourages me to grow and seek the adventure in life I've always wanted. We are both very open-minded sorts. There has been a lot of growth that has come out of this relationship for me. I am learning to take things as they come and to let the Universe come to me as it may.
2. My projects, they give me something to work towards as a creative person.
3. My books, books are calming to me, they give me peace.
4. Dancing, I'm working towards the goal of becoming a belly dancer. I have been dancing since I was 8.
5. My faith, I don't expect anyone to be of my faith or want speak of it. I'm good on being of my own faith and I hold myself to my own morals. (Not Christian)
6. My friends, they are my family and my love for them is unmeasurable.
Or what am I going to wear for the next event...
Or how I'm going to make what i want...
I love learning new things all the time, maybe you have something to teach me?
Please watch this before writing me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T704le1D1ag