This question makes everyone sound overly dependent on material things and technology... I'll answer it as "six material things I like:":
(1) iPhone (2) Wikipedia (3) Excel (I know... dork) (4) Steak (I friggin love steak, not that I don't like rice and veggies, but you can't beat a medium rare cut) (5) Tennis (a healthy but serious addiction) (6) My girl... talkin 'bout my girl :)
• You're not a brat and you receive very little assistance from your parents (I have trouble relating with privileged people)
• You can cook, and so do you
• You look very closely like your pictures (You're wasting both of our time with misleading pics)
• You're in very good shape and active (I am very healthy - I don't want to be your personal trainer)
• You don't complain much about your life (but you are finding ways to improve it)
• You're self confident and strong, but also kind, warm, and friendly
• Call me old fashioned, but I need to talk to you on the phone before we meet for a drink or dinner.
• If you proudly describe yourself as a "bitch" or get misinterpreted as "bitchy" a fair amount, it ain't gonna work. I need a nice girl for this nice guy.
• Don't be all high and mighty against gym selfies. There's nothin wrong with a little pride after taking time to tone your body. Gym mirror pics are a lot better than all the excessive drinking and partying pics. Or the one time you did Tough Mudder. :)
• I'd much rather be single than chase around a galavanter, for me to one day be a reason you don't meet unrealistic expectations in your own life. I promise to be present, realistic, mature and reasonable.