Tools make great gifts.
Looking for a creative thinker to solve problems with.
- Coming up with stupid business ideas
- Doing that fake smile for pictures
- Not being bored
Hustle and Flow
"go with the flow"
... those are the top 3 usual responses. Surprise me.
I like movies. I'll watch all the genres. I can't say any are my favorite, so here are some I just thought of: Source Code, Matrix 1-2, Jurassic Park, Hanna, Moon
Cosmos, Peep Show, Archer, Venture Brothers, Modern Family, Breaking Bad, Newsroom, Portlandia, etc. Although I REALLY enjoy watching TV, I'm paranoid about losing the time.
My Pandora stations: Ghostland Observatory, Little Dragon, Blinded By the Light, Chromeo, Sub6, Infected Mushroom, Arcade Fire, Fake Blood, Aphex Twin, Instrumental Hip Hop, Justice, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Daft Punk, The Beatles, Deadmau5
Favorite food: Mexican. Favorite dessert: mille feuille.
- a set of tools and a work area
- comfy pants
- my hands and sense of touch
- You're laid back but have empathy.
- You like nice things but you still wear that old faded and torn shirt/jacket/pants.
- You're not scared of change or trying something new but tradition warms your heart.
- You smile at the check out clerk and ask how their day was.