- I own a car and house
- I have a great professional job in the IT field.
- I make a good living and still have career goals. Always moving forward.
- I have my bachelor degree. Masters will be completed April 2017
- I have two standard poodles (Khaleesi and Meraki) that are my kids. Why standard poodles? Large dogs that don't shed that are smart, hyper, and fun!
- I don't cheat or date multiple people at the same time.
- I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs at all due to my own person choice, no drama behind it. I simply see no reason to alter my mind.
- I'm agnostic
- I'm a rocker
- I'm a geek (Doctor Who/Marvel/DC/Pixar)
- Enjoy 5k runs if they contain obstacles, just running is boring.
Looking for a woman that:
- Is educated
- Is career driven
- Is reasonably in shape
- Enjoys roller coasters, zip lining, putt-putt, water parks
- Loves dogs
- Doesn't smoke ANYTHING
- Drinks little to none
I realize that not drinking and not being religious makes me a very rare duck and I won't be the type of person 99.9% of you are looking for. So, if you have an awesome single friend with similar views, be awesome and send her my way, be our cupid!!
EXTRA LONG VERSION
I have a great sense of humor and can sometimes be found bouncing off walls. I love playing jokes on people but I have a hard time because I can't lie or act innocent; I start laughing and it's obvious that I'm up to no good.
I love putt-putt, go-karts, water parks and Cedar Point.
I started my masters degree program in November 2015 and will finish April 2017. That's right ladies, I'm edumakated :) I'm interested in women who are also educated and that have career goals.
I make movies in my spare time. My first short film won an award in 2013 and it's been in several film festivals around the United States. I've been working on other people's films in 2013 and 2014, but took the last two years off. Hoping to write and direct a new one in 2017. Shooting a music video in November 2016. This is simply a hobby.
I have multiple tattoos including half sleeves. One half-sleeve is made up of a film strip and flowers with speakers (audio) in the middle of the flowers. I started my second half sleeve in October, Doctor Who themed.
I play guitar and bass. Currently writing and recording my own stuff to hopefully put together another band in 2017.
I love hard rock (mostly non-radio). I will admit I do have some guilty pleasures though when it comes to music. I can't stand rap or country though.
If you like Cedar Point you score major points! Oh how I need me a Cedar Point buddy!!
I'm not into sports. I do like to go bowling though, and golf if it's with people who also suck or don't take it seriously. I love driving the golf cart like a mad-man.
I don't hunt and 9/10 don't agree with it. I DO eat meat but I'm an animal lover :)
I'm a turkey baby. Born on Thanksgiving. Gobble Gobble!
I'm fancy. Want proof? I have TWO middle names. *Adjusts monocle*
And yes, my side details to your right are correct. I do NOT drink, smoke, or do drugs. I just don't see the point in putting those things into my body, nor do I have any reason to. There is no dramatic back story to this. I simply have never understood the reason to do these things.
- Making my first home "mine".
- Making movies and music.
- Impatiently waiting for "the one" to finally make her way into my life.
If I'm in my car, they notice my license plate "JEDIIAM" and my plate frame "My other car is a TARDIS". I love looking in my rear-view mirror and seeing people take photos of it.
TELEVISION: Doctor Who, NCIS, Law and Order: SVU, Dexter, House, Psych, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Wife Swap, Extreme Home Makeover, Family Guy, New Girl, Raising Hope, Person of Interest, The Big Bang Theory, American Horror Story, How I Met Your Mother, Game Of Thrones, Once Upon A Time, The Following, Arrow and The Flash, Stranger Things, Shameless, Rick and Morty.
A few of my favorite albums:
-Alter Bridge: AB III
-Celldweller: Self Titled
-Our Lady Peace: Spiritual Machines
-10 Years: The Autumn Effect
-Breaking Benjamin: Dear Agony
-Halestorm: Self Titled
-Fair To Midland: Arrows and Anchors
-Nothing More: We Are Not Machines
I think Good Luck Chuck was written about my life....would like to get to the ending now, please :)
I LOVED Gilmore Girls and even purchased several seasons. Yes, I'm straight and yes I'm looking forward to the show coming back on Netflix!
- If you understand that I'm not going to immediately ask you out on a date. I like to talk to people I meet on here a few times before that happens. Sorry, but people are crazy on here.
- You love all kinds of pets....yes yes, you can dislike spiders, we both know everyone does anyways. (except those who keep messaging me saying they like them, ha). Realistically, no dog haters, I love dogs.
- You have a college education or seriously working on one. Education is sexy. A career is sexy.
- You dislike most pets/animals.
- If you don't have manners (please and thank you)
- If your pictures on here include you with alcohol. It's like a guy posting a photo without his shirt on to "look cool". I don't find it at all attractive.
- If you don't have a car. I'm not your taxi.