Now back to your regularly scheduled wooing...
I'm looking for a friend, lover, confidant, dinner date, travel companion, vacation arm candy, winery accomplice, museum/fine arts enabler, clothing store consultant, and somebody willing to receive spontaneous though wildly inappropriate texts that will make you laugh but also make you hate yourself for doing so. In return, I will kill spiders, investigate noises, carry groceries, listen to your complaints, and keep your feet warm in bed.
So I really don't have a "type". However, I do have a list of NON-types. Please pass me by if any of them apply to you.
1) A dude, in drag or otherwise. I don't care how good a kisser he is.
2) Married - As in, your husband doesn't know you're single.
3) One of those crazy Tea Party-ers
4) Smoker. Does anybody still smoke in Colorado?
5) Uber AAA hard charging people who love power and expensive stuff and the people who have it. Totally not me.
6) Religious or non-religious zealot
7) Kid haters
8) One eyed hermaphrodite ax murderers. You know who you are.
Did I mention I still have free flight benefits to anywhere in the WORLD? I'd hate to have that extra seat go to waste...
(note - I have no issues with tall women or their nostrils....as long as they don't put a pointy hat on my head and place me in their garden)
2) Spell check.
3) "Clear Browser History"
4) Little chocolate donuts - power food of the gods.
6) More Cowbell