I love meeting and interacting with people.
I like outdoor activities, especially cycling and canoeing. It's finally warm again, cannot wait to get on my bike!
I also go to swim almost every week day in my local pool.
Oh and I also have a hyper cat, her crazy antics make me laugh every day.
- being sarcastic
- being self-deprecating, but it's mostly for humorous reasons...
- planning events, even though I'm not doing as much as I used to...
- getting myself into embarrassing situations, especially when there's alcohol involved...
I don't really have a favorite movie genre. It really depends on the movie.
Some of my favorite movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind; Paris, je t'aime; Amelie; Little Miss Sunshine; Sideways; Matrix; Avatar; Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; Hero; the Ring; V for Vendetta, Cloud Atlas
TV shows, I tend to like quirky witty comedies: Arrested Development (yay the new season will be on Netflix in May! super excited!) , 30 Rock, Parks & Recreation, Futurama, the Daily Show, Psych, Archer, Portlandia, Wilfred...
I have a very eclectic taste in music: it ranges anywhere from Beethoven,Mozart to Natacha Atlas to Santigold to Adele, P!nk, Madonna, Martin Solveig or David Guetta. I also like discovering local and up and coming bands.
I'm a big foodie so I really like all kinds of foods, especially ethnic food. And I discovered recently that some Thai restaurants have special menus, written only in Thai.. hmm yummy
- internet: I have to admit I'm quite a news junkie
- spicy food: I can say that it's my blood because my mom was craving spicy food when she was pregnant with me..lol
- my cat
- my glasses/contact lenses: it's kinda stupid to write this but without them my world would seem too unfocused...
- or at home, having a quiet and relaxing night watching TV