If you have read "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman, my primary languages are "Physical Touch" and "Quality Time." I have noted that much of the failures in my past relationships have been due to difficulties in expressing love to my significant other in ways that they understand, and vice-versa.
I'm a very open person, and am looking for someone who makes me feel comfortable and whom I feel is completely open and honest.
I'm listed as "less adventurous" under traits, but I call bull crap on that, I'm always looking for an adventure; I'm even a member of the Mile High Club ;)
I am currently exploring ethical non-monogamy and would prefer to date someone who is open to polyamory and polyamorous relationships. Please feel free to ask if you have specific questions!
Loving like I've never been hurt,
And dancing like no one is watching
Putting my 8 year degree to good use by playing with adorable fluffy puppies and kittens, at least on a good day.
I also am pretty frugal, and buy most of my clothes from thrift shops and second hand stores. I also have a bit of a dress collection from my frequent thrift shopping.
2. If I am at a salsa event, people notice me because I'm the weird girl who isn't afraid to dance solo if I can't find a partner.
Books: I don't read as much for fun as I would like to, but I do enjoy fiction, action, and sci fi novels. I also enjoy reading about science and psychology.
I don't have a television because I find I get sucked in by too many pointless shows and would rather spend my time with people making memories. I do have some interests though.
Movies: include action, thrillers, romance/chick flicks, Disney, animated, ect. I'm not a big fan of horror movies with a lot of gore in them though.
Shows: If I actually watched television anymore, I would watch Dr. Who, Game of Thrones, Scrubs, The Big Bang Theory, House, Monk, Dancing With The Stars, Numb3rs, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad.
Music: I listen to Top 40, club mixes, Techno, Reaggaton and of course real latin music (not typical mexican restaurant Ranchero music though). I may be in love with enrique Iglesias, and when he and Pitbull make a song together, its always awesome :). I will listen to classic rock, rap, and country, but they are not my go-to genres. I like any music that makes me want to move!
Food: Everything? I like all flavors :). I am not a picky eater. I also drink milk kefir, kombucha (fermented tea), and make my own sauerkraut and bone broths.
• What really happens when we die?
• Is there really a person out there who is "my other half."
• What kind of world my children will be born into, the future of humanity, what would help humanity the most.
• How there is no better feeling in the whole world than to dance with someone and have that special moment where you both are in such sync that you can anticipate each other’s moves effortlessly. I love how the souls of two strangers can communicate fully without a single word uttered. How we can direct each other’s movements with the slightest change in hand position, pressure, or even shifting body weight slightly. On the dance floor I feel like I can be free, and connect with others at a fully primal level. I feel like I don’t dance to music on the dance floor, but rather the music literally takes hold of me, possessing my body while I just let my mind go blank and my body moves as it wishes. I don’t need drugs, alcohol, or anything else to make me feel good, because as long as I can dance I am happy :)
I have danced naked in public. And not for money ;)
When I look at someone's profile pictures and I can't see their teeth in any of them, I automatically imagine they have meth mouth. Smile people!!!
-You want someone to have an intellectual conversation with
-You would like to invite me to learn a new fun activity
-You are interested in actually meeting
Things that turn me OFF about potential matches are:
-You introduce yourself with a one word or generic message
-You play video games constantly
-You are a sports fanatic, because I am not at all...
-You are over six feet tall (I prefer somewhere close to 5ft 6in)
-You think oral sex and the female orgasm is a joke
-If getting drunk often is a priority in your life
-You dislike animals
Reasons to NOT send me a message:
-If you do illegal drugs or smoke (tobacco or weed)
-You intend to vote for Donald Trump
-You are racist, homophobic, sexist, or oppressive
Send me a message if you think we are compatible :)