I had a random evening free, so I thought I'd update my profile, which I haven't done in a while. Bear with me :P
I'm ... hmm, sorry...having a hard time keeping a train of thought here. Part of me wants to write a very straightforward summary of myself, other parts want to go into a long boring narrative that neither you nor myself actually wanna yawn through, and another part of me just wants to make you guess everything and just message me if you think I'm attractive. I'll split the difference:
7) ... ok, bored with making lists.
I beat myself up when I do someone injustice. I don't care for people who are unwittingly pretentious. I'm always polite, but not always kind (although, in a perfect existence, I wish I could be). When I'm committed I'm committed 100%, otherwise I'm completely rational about my decisions.
I don't waste my time with chasing things I cannot have, but I try not to sabotage myself from having things that I want. I usually try to borrow from the experience of others, but I am just becoming mature enough to realize that it doesn't matter how fucking hard you try to avoid life, it's gonna find you out and kick your ass anyway. So you might as well make a mistake boldly and proudly, and embrace yourself for your flaws as well as your strengths.
I tend to be attracted to things which challenge/scare me a little. I have a fear of heights, but that doesn't stop me from pursuing them. I am a little [LOT] afraid of guys I'm attracted to, but I'm learning not to let that get in my way :P
I'm a Midwesterner. A Norwegian/German guy, who is interested in just about everything and what I'm not interested in I want to figure out. I guess that's enough blurbing.
acquaintance, from what I'm told), and hmmm....idk, maybe you
should tell me lol. Or not...oh yeah, that I'm polite. And seem
foreign (even though I'm really not).
Books: I go with classics I grew up reading. Tom Sawyer, Treasure Island, the Andromeda Strain (or ANYTHING by Michael Crichton) Journey to the Center of the Eart (or ANYTHING by Jules Verne).
Movies: depends on my mood...movies that made the biggest impression on me were My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Schindler's List (cried like a baby...both times), Goodbye Lenin, Finding Neverland, The Undefeated, and Inglorious Basterds.
Food? It would be easier to write what I don't like: tomatoes, very very sweet things (i.e. cake), too much deep fried food, avocado, strawberries, and watermelon.
1) ...ok, just spent an obscene amount of time thinking about this. A car. Not necessarily my car, but transportation in general.
2) Intimacy. That means whatever you want it to mean. Let your imagination be your guide.
3) Toilet Paper.
4) Money to buy food with.
5) Something to do.
6) Clean body/flattering clothes.
2) [I'll explain why I began with two in a minute] That I know a lot about astrology, and I don't care if I believe it or not. I study it for it's own sake...it's just fun and ALWAYS a good conversation starter.
3) I love hockey (That's not really private...just thought I should throw it in there). Pretty much because of the violence.
3) (yes, I repeated the number since the previous three didn't count) I am ONLY attracted to attractive guys. Wrap your brain around that one. You know who you are.
1) That I think people who just write "It's private, so I won't tell you" miss the point of this box entirely. (I was going to put this one first, but I decided that could be considered offensive to some people.)
4) I teach and perform violin for a living. Yep, starving artist is right.
5) I have lost my debit card at least 5 times.
6) I am not a virgin.