I am livin' large, funny as hell, and geeky
Apparently I'm pretty good at telling stories, jokes and giving advice.
It's either that or the five Alice in Wonderland tattoos on my arm.
Movies: Raising Arizona - If you get it and like it (and quote it) you're about 75% there. Drop Dead Gorgeous - Effing out of control. Funny. Funny Funny. This is the other 25%. Empire Records - Does this movie remind you of your first job? Run Lola Run - What event in your life would you do over? Silence of the Lambs - Do you see the humor in this film? It puts the lotion on it's skin... Anything Monty Python.
There are so many movies that I love - all of the obvious stuff like anything by Tarantino, Roberto Rodriguez, Micheal Bay, Bruckheimer, Cameron Crowe, Wes Anderson, James Cameron [minus Titanic], most Spielberg and Lucas [minus Episode I, II, III], Kubrick and especially Tim Burton - movies that mix fantasy and reality like Big Fish and The Princess Bride, but I also love anything that is born from a comic book background - Hellboy, the Crow, X-Men, Batman, Spiderman, Sin City, and my vote for the best picture of 2008 - IronMan. 2008?!? I need to update this thing.
Music: The following bands stay in my perpetual Top 12 list: Rush, Pink Floyd, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, The Cure, Talking Heads, Barenaked Ladies, Better Than Ezra, U2, OAR and a semi-local favorite, The Floating Men.
Other bands that make me happy are: The Police, Alanis Morrissette, Actress, The Who, The Pale Pacific, Elton John, Coldplay, Eminem, Outkast, Black Eyed Peas, REM, O.A.R., Radiohead, Sol Invictus, Cowboy Mouth, Guns and Fuckin' Roses, MGMT, Band of Horses, The Charlie Daniels Band, any kind of Texas Honk (Stevie Ray Vaughn, ZZTop, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Jonny Lang, Reckless Kelly, etc.), all Southern Fried Rock (from the Allman Brothers to Mothers Finest to Kings of Leon), a shitload of pseudo-indie stuff (Ween, Weezer, Modest Mouse, Mat Turner, Jake Kenyon, Dashboard, The Verve, The Donnas), and numbered bands (311, Blink-182, L7, Matchbox 20, 50 Cent, 3 Doors Down, Timbuk 3, 2 Live Crew, etc.).
I really like songs covered/remixed by other bands (ala Gin and Juice by The Gourds), and live/alternate performances of songs. I am music obsessed.
Food: Thai, Chinese, Sushi, Indian, German, Greek, Italian, southern, soul, barbecue, seafood... pretty much anything except bland, boring food (Olive Garden comes to mind).
My answers are more specific: an iPad, iPhone, Internet, Music, Movies, speedy car.