I spend my free time exploring cities, traveling, (I've managed to hit South America and Europe in the past 6 months) spending time with friends and family, photography, volunteering, running, and trying every coffee shop I can (An endless endeavor in SF!)
I'm intellectually curious, and love to read and talk about anything ranging from sports, politics, startups to everything in between.
I'm really passionate about higher education and economic opportunity, and I spend a lot of time mentoring and coaching young adults and helping them develop their professional careers.
If you're friendly, passionate or energized about something in life, and looking for someone to go on adventures with feel free to drop me a line.
Asking thoughtful questions
Laughing and smiling a lot
Trying new things
My Laugh (and the amount I laugh)
I'm warm and welcoming
Books: A Prayer for Owen Meany, Catcher in the Rye, Too Big too Fail, A Hope in the Unseen
3) french fries
4) Dunkin Donuts iced coffee
5) a good book
6) running shoes
- If you love to smile and laugh
- If family and friends (and relationships) are important to you
- If you are energized or passionate about something in life
- If you like the Buffalo Bills, Dunkin Donuts coffee, Tator Tots, Avocados, running, or rap music (or don't mind someone who does)