So far, I've gotten into yoga, hiking, meditation, and am trying to improve my cooking; slowly, but surely.
I'm in the ongoing process of improving myself. Resting on the laurels is for the birds, I want to be better.
Movies: The Dark Knight, Big Fish, Truman Show, Hot Rod, The Shadow. I'm into a lot of movies, even a few rom coms, but I don't think I'm a film snob; hopefully not.
Shows: Hannibal, Bob's Burgers, Rick & Morty, Venture Brothers, Daredevil, Jessica Jones.
Music: Muse, Classical ish, Sleigh Bells, Fiona Apple, Blur, Electric Light Orchestra, bunch of 80's music. As long as it's not contemporary hip-hop, I'm game. Also, I'm somehow into some types of K-Pop (coughs loudly).
Food: Love most types of food, with the exception of eggplants and okra. No thank you.
2) Music (Playing & Listening)
3) Sports (All about competition)
4) Movies (Offers unique insights)
5) Friends (People Person)
6) Water (I drink like a fish)
Realistically: Responsibilities and how the future factors into that.
- you think the idea of holding hands and hugging are pretty darn rad in themselves
- you can operate at 90% honesty (bonus points if you get this)