one day i had a little dream. got myself lost in such a little dream. a little boy forever. i dreamed that i could fly away. from the highest tree. i had a dream.
but i'm still dreaming. waiting for someone to jump with me. someone who would push me out of that tree. into the world. ibto life.
can dreams meet each other?
would someone fly away with me?
past few years i've been looking for new paths to take in life. i tried some. but i keep searching for more. hoping one day i won't need to search any more. believing one day paths will find me, and there will be enough paths to take crossing mine.
i read a lot. i write about it now and then. like a sponge i absorb myself with all the things the cultural world has to offer.
i draw. i paint. i photograph.
i wonder if i can get lost in someone else's dream.
i'm not good in 'favorites'. there's too much to choose from. but i'd love to share the things i like with you.
- books & more books (I gave up about the bookshelves)
- music (as in 'beautifully combined sounds')
- dreams (don't mind if they're mine or yours or someone else's)
- the ability to create (& the possibility to find the means to do it)
- coffee & tea (and something to eat would be nice too)
- thoughts (what it is for, what one can do with it, what one must do with it, and why I do or don't do those things with it)
- dreams (what it is for, what one can do with it, what one must do with it, and why I do or don't do those things with it)
- unused objects (what it is for, what one can do with it, what one must do with it, and why I do or don't do those things with it)
- what to do next (and why i don't do it)
- why I never stop thinking, and why I have to think about everything one can think about... and why I like that....
- and why i still have this ugly fierce coloured yellow wall in my appartment