Honest (to a fault), kind hearted, goofy, nerd, handsome, intelligent, adaptive, quick learner, [adjective_37 not found], tenacious...
I have a dry wit. You're expecting a joke to follow. So did I.
I'm not a douche, and I have a weakness for cheese (Wisconsin is better).
* sci fi trivia
* being totally wrong
* scanning for lifeforms
* making friends with animals
* washing dishes
* estimating time
* messing with technology
* using my tongue
* laughing at how an innocuous phrase like "using my tongue" can sound so dirty
* accurate quotes
* detecting bullshit
* putting the electronic device aside
Software documentation (work hazard). I prefer scientific articles and research to standard book-reading. In the past, I've indulged in Douglas Adams, H.S. Thompson, and a host of sci fi authors.
There are very few types of music I can honestly say I don't like. Although some types tend to be more exhausting than others.
I don't get out very much, and very rarely drink. These days I'm too busy anyway, and I usually resort to study/homework or related projects on "amateur night."
2. You're not afraid. .
3. You have a "look" that can shut me up.
4. You hit the like button.
5. You've spent any amount of time in your life being fascinated with Klingon mating rituals.