My story, in all honesty, won't be fully finished until the day I die, but even though, the story will be a continuing legend.
Let's just say I'm a girl who's continuing growing as a person and blossoming into the rose she was made to be. A girl who's trying to find herself along with trying to find a man who is willing to take the journey of self discovery too.
I have a YouTube channel- Username: angel39373. Check me out, I'm very talented and will put out a bunch of videos.
I have a DeviantArt channel- I think it's iheartLink33. Check out my talented writing, photos, or art :D
I have a Fanfiction account- my name is iheartLink. Check out what little I have. I'll produce more.
Lastly, fictionpress. I have an account. I think my name is Geek101. Check out my talented works there too. Thank you, your support means everything to me.
Movies: Introspective movies mainly such as The Lovely Bones, Speak, American Beauty, and 500 Days of Summer. To put it to you shortly, I usually like movies that are less cliché and more unique. Other movies- Safety of Objects, Pixel Perfect, Bad Santa, and Tru Confessions
Music: All kinds of music. Video game music, instrumental music in general, music on the radio, alternative rock, techno, rap, hip hop, the list goes on.
Books: I don't read as often as I should, but...some of my favorites are Perks of Being a Wallflower, Flipped, The Lovely Bones, Thirteen Reasons Why, and Speak.
As for food...I'm pretty picky when it comes to this, but I'm trying to branch out. ^-^'
These are six things I could never do without. God and loved ones don't count. They are not things I could never do without. They are beings I could never do without. :P
However, I think that there's some things here that I need to make more clear. For the guys who are just looking for a hook-up or for immediate sex, you are wasting your time messaging me. Booty call messages are an automatic turn off for me. I am not looking for a one night stand. Right now, I think I'm just looking for one person who I can connect with deeply and who will stick for a long while, someone who's better than the guy I'm currently in love with. Connect with deeply may either mean that we become friends with benefits or boyfriend and girlfriend. It just depends on what happens but at this point in the game,I'm probably going to stick with just wanting friends with benefits.
If you can honestly answer yes to at least these questions or most of them, then you will probably win over my heart:
1. Do you prefer to be alone instead of being a social butterfly? Are you introverted?
2. Are you open to trying light BDSM or have you tried it in the past? (This may not be necessarily a requisite. It's just kind of a perk.)
3. Are you less shy and more outgoing?
4. Do you seem like a jerk but on the inside a sweet person? Do you naturally have trouble wanting to believe you are a nice person?
6. Did you have a rough childhood? (Yes, so far, I tend to be attracted to people who have had a rough childhood. Don't ask me why. I don't fully know.)
7. Are you less of a family oriented person ?
8. Are you willing to try and heal from childhood trauma if you have any?
9. Do you have a dark, pessimistic sense of humor and are you open to me telling dark, pessimistic jokes?
10. Do you have a sexy bad boy side (I don't mean bad boy as in you get in trouble with the law all the time but at the same time you have a fuck authority fuck how society runs sort of attitude and thinks you shouldn't always do what you should do but what you have to do. Message me for a greater explanation if you think you fit this requisite) but at the same time have a cute, geeky boy side?
11. Do you want no kids?
12. Do you have an skinny, lanky body type (Yeah sorry for being a shallow bastard, but this is definitely a requisite, above most of them since I'm just looking for a friends with benefits. Skinny and lanky means that you are so skinny that you have little to not man tits. Man tits are a turn off for me.The reason why I ask this question is because I'm naturally attracted to skinny, lanky guys and I probably couldn't force myself to do sexual things with someone who isn't skinny, lanky. Connecting in a sexual way and in an emotional way are both equally important to me.)?
13. Are you 18-26 years of age?
14. Do you truly understand what it's like to be exhausted and depressed? Could you respect the fact that a lot of times I'm too tired to show interest in stuff you like and are willing to be understanding and patient with me in this area?
15. Are you more carefree and less of a perfectionist? Are you better at letting go of what should be and at appreciating things for how they are now?
16. Are you interested in writing or other creative hobbies? (This is a plus but may not be a requisite. It depends.)
17. Are you generally speaking an emotionally detached individual?
18. Are you okay with me never wanting to have sex but still wanting to do oral and other sexual things?
19. Are you a person who doesn't just talk about himself? Will you leave enough room for me to talk?
I might add more questions as I think of them, but so far, this is a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for. In short, think of the character Ricky from American Beauty - I want a guy like him. If you don't fit a lot of these requisites (can't say they are all requisites. Some are and some are just there as a guide to what I want), then you might be wasting your time messaging me. If you do fit the requisites, then the best thing to do is message me. It would be preferable to let me know that you fit the requisites so I know I am not wasting my time messaging you.
I would say I'm looking friends too, but I'm not sure right now since naturally, I only connect most with romantic partners. As of now, I'm just looking for that one person who I can be with for a long while or for the rest of my days (I don't know right now). I don't need a lot of people to make me happy. Just one to make my heart melt over and over again <3