My story, in all honesty, won't be fully finished until the day I die, but even though, the story will be a continuing legend.
Let's just say I'm a girl who's continuing growing as a person and blossoming into the rose she was made to be. A girl who's trying to find herself along with trying to find a man who is willing to take the journey of self discovery too.
I have a YouTube channel- Username: angel39373. Check me out, I'm very talented and will put out a bunch of videos.
I have a DeviantArt channel- I think it's iheartLink33. Check out my talented writing, photos, or art :D
I have a Fanfiction account- my name is iheartLink. Check out what little I have. I'll produce more.
Lastly, fictionpress. I have an account. I think my name is Geek101. Check out my talented works there too. Thank you, your support means everything to me.
Movies: Introspective movies mainly such as The Lovely Bones, American Beauty, and 500 Days of Summer. To put it to you shortly, I usually like movies that are less cliché and more unique. Other movies- Safety of Objects, Pixel Perfect, Bad Santa, and Tru Confessions
Music: All kinds of music. Video game music, instrumental music in general, alternative rock, techno, rap, hip hop, the list goes on.
Books: I don't read as often as I should, but...some of my favorites are Perks of Being a Wallflower, Flipped, The Lovely Bones, Thirteen Reasons Why, and Speak.
As for food...I'm pretty picky when it comes to this, but I'm trying to branch out. ^-^'
These are six things I could never do without. God and loved ones don't count. They are not things I could never do without. They are beings I could never do without. :P
However, I think that there's some things here that I need to make more clear. For the guys who are just looking for a hook-up or for immediate sex, you are wasting your time messaging me. Booty call messages are an automatic turn off for me. I am not looking for a one night stand. I'm looking for one person to spend the rest of my life with, every night being like a one night stand all over again. Hehe ;)
For the guys who are looking for a real relationship, I want to let you know that I'm as ready as I'll ever be. If you can honestly answer yes to at least these questions, then you will probably win over my heart:
1. Do you prefer to be alone instead of being a social butterfly? Are you a real loner in other words, a loner who chooses to be alone rather than is alone by circumstances? It's okay if you do have friends, just as long as they are loners and outcasts like you. No normal simpleton allowed :p
2. Are you open to trying light BDSM or have you tried it in the past?
3. Are you fearless and not afriad of much of everything- even death?
4. Do you seem like a jerk but on the inside a sweet person? Do you naturally have trouble wanting to believe you are a nice person?
5. Are you a passive individual particularly with letting the girl choose where to go on dates?
6. Do you have a controlling and abusive dad and a submissive mother? (If you had a controlling mother instead I may accept that )
7. Are you the opposite of a family oriented person and are willing to recognize and avoid dysfunctional family relationships?
8. Are you willing to try and heal from childhood trauma if you have any?
9. Do you have a dark sense of humor and are you open to me telling dark jokes?
10. Do you have a sexy bad boy side (I don't mean bad boy as in you get in trouble with the law all the time but at the same time you have a fuck authority fuck how society runs sort of attitude and thinks you shouldn't always do what you should do but what you have to do. Message me for a greater explanation if you think you fit this requisite) but at the same time have a cute, geeky boy side?
11. Do you want no kids?
12. Do you have an skinny, lanky body type (This is preferred but may not necessarily be a requisite. Depends on what's available to me. If a skinny person who also has the qualities listed above is available. If a skinny person isn't available, I may settle)?
13. Are you 18-28 years of age?
14. Do you truly understand what it's like to be exhausted and depressed? Could you respect the fact that a lot of times I'm too tired to show interest in stuff you like and are willing to be understanding and patient with me in this area?
15. Are you more carefree and less of a perfectionist? Are you better at letting go of what should be and at appreciating things for how they are now?
16. Do you like the idea of having nighttime adventures where we drive around and travel, not staying too long at any particular place, until the sun comes up? (message me for a better explanation of what I'm talking about)
I might add more questions as I think of them, but so far, this is a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for. In short, think of the character Ricky from American Beauty - I want a guy like him. If you don't fit these requisites, then you are probably wasting your time messaging me. If you do fit the requisites, then the best thing to do is message me. It would be preferable to let me know that you fit the requisites so I know I am not wasting my time messaging you.
I would say I'm looking friends too, but I'm not sure right now since naturally, I only connect most with romantic partners. As of now, I'm just looking for that one person who I can be with for the rest of my days. I don't need a lot of people to make me happy. Just one to make my heart melt over and over again <3