My story, in all honesty, won't be fully finished until the day I die, but even though, the story will be a continuing legend.
Let's just say I'm a girl who's continuing growing as a person and blossoming into the rose she was made to be. A girl who's trying to find herself along with trying to find a man who is willing to take the journey of self discovery too.
I have a YouTube channel- Username: angel39373. Check out the few videos I have.
I have a DeviantArt channel- I think it's iheartLink33. Check out my talented writing, photos, or art :D
I have a Fanfiction account- my name is iheartLink. Check out what little I have. But if anything, check out The Heavenly Rose story. You won't regret it.
Lastly, fictionpress. I have an account. My name is Geekforlife101. Check out my talented works there too. Your support means everything to me.
Facebook Account: Angel Light Rose. Add me as a friend and read my works on there. Specifically The Heavenly Rose: The Untold Story of Zelda. I'm in the process of writing it.
Movies: Introspective movies mainly such as The Lovely Bones, Speak, American Beauty, and 500 Days of Summer. To put it to you shortly, I usually like movies that are less cliché and more unique. Other movies- Safety of Objects, Pixel Perfect, Bad Santa, and Tru Confessions
Music: All kinds of music. Video game music, instrumental music in general, music on the radio, alternative rock, techno, rap, hip hop, the list goes on. I usually like the popular songs on the radio too. They are the most meaningful to me.
Books: I don't read as often as I should, but...some of my favorites are Perks of Being a Wallflower, Flipped, The Lovely Bones, Thirteen Reasons Why, and Speak.
As for food...I'm pretty picky when it comes to this, but I'm trying to branch out. ^-^' French toast, cheese sandwich, ice cream, stuff like this
These are six main essential things I could never do without. God and loved ones don't count. They are not things I could never do without. They are beings I could never do without. :P
However, I think that there's some things here that I need to make more clear. For the guys who are just looking for a hook-up or for immediate sex, you are wasting your time messaging me. Booty call messages are an automatic turn off for me. I am not looking for a one night stand. Right now, I think I'm just looking for one person who I can connect with deeply and who will stick for the rest of my days, someone who's better than the guy I'm currently in love with (If I don't end up with him in the end, that is).
If you can honestly answer yes to at least these questions or most of them, then you will probably win over my heart:
1. Do you prefer to be alone instead of being a social butterfly? Are you introverted?
2. Are you open to trying light BDSM?
3. Are you less shy and more outgoing?
4. Do you seem like a jerk but on the inside a sweet person? Do you naturally have trouble wanting to believe you are a nice person?
6. Did you have a rough childhood? Did you have a controlling father and a submissive mother? (this is a very important indicator in whether or not we will actually connect)
7. Are you less of a family oriented person? I ask because if you get along with me you are likely to have childhood trauma that was caused by your family and itd not be healthy and good for our potential relationship for you to stay stuck in those unhealthy relationships. I stay away from unhealthy relationships and i require my partner to do the same.
8. Are you willing to try and heal from the childhood trauma?
9. Do you have a dark, pessimistic sense of humor and are you open to me telling dark, pessimistic jokes?
10. Do you have a sexy bad boy side (I don't mean bad boy as in you get in trouble with the law all the time but at the same time you have a fuck authority fuck how society runs sort of attitude and thinks you shouldn't always do what you should do but what you have to do. Message me for a greater explanation if you think you fit this requisite) but at the same time have a cute, geeky boy side?
11. Do you want no kids?
12. Do you have an skinny, lanky body type (Yeah sorry for seeming like a shallow bastard, but this is definitely a requisite, above most of them since I'm just looking for a friends with benefits. Skinny and lanky means that you are so skinny that you have little to not man tits. Man tits are a turn off for me.The reason why I ask this question is because I'm naturally attracted to skinny, lanky guys and I probably couldn't force myself to do sexual things with someone who isn't skinny, lanky. Connecting in a sexual way and in an emotional way are both equally important to me.)?
13. Are you 18-26 years of age?
14. Do you truly understand what it's like to be exhausted and depressed? Could you respect the fact that a lot of times I'm too tired to show interest in stuff you like and are willing to be understanding and patient with me in this area?
15. Are you more carefree and less of a perfectionist? Are you better at letting go of what should be and at appreciating things for how they are now?
16. Are you okay with me taking the sex slow since I was sexually abused? Are you okay with me wanting you to look at me with lust in a pure way?
19. Are you a person who doesn't just talk about himself? Will you leave enough room for me to talk?
20. Are you more of a passive person and less of an aggressive controlling person? I don't have time to deal for overly controlling people.
21. Are you spiritual and not religious?
I might add more questions as I think of them, but so far, this is a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for. In short, think of the character Ricky from American Beauty - I want a guy like him. If you don't fit a lot of these requisites (can't say they are all requisites. Some are and some are just there as a guide to what I want), then you might be wasting your time messaging me. If you do fit the requisites, then the best thing to do is message me. It would be preferable to let me know that you fit the requisites so I know I am not wasting my time messaging you.
I would say I'm looking friends too, but I'm not sure right now since naturally, I only connect most with romantic partners. As of now, I'm just looking for that one person who I can be with for the rest of my days. I don't need a lot of people to make me happy. Just one to make my heart melt over and over again <3