2. The freedom to be totally myself at all times. Sometimes I don't have much of a "filter". I seem to need to tell it like I see it, without revision, but I am able to listen to what others have to say, as well.
3. The ability to get out in nature and hug some trees.
4. To enjoy the comedy of life and be able to laugh at things, as well as myself.
5. My hunger for knowledge.
6. Creativity of all forms whether it be with music, writing, photography or just in the kitchen trying new dishes.
7. Being on a spiritual path.