Also setting up parties for the obscenely rich. Fun fact: there is a circle of hell that can be described as "repeating the last hour of set up for a billionaire wedding." Eternally.
* Some people may prefer to interpret this as "I'm really good at being obnoxious." If you are one of those people, now would be a good time to run.
also coiling cable. I'll give you a hint: wrapping it around your arm is wrong.
my hair. (It's pink right now)
I can pronounce the word "Worcestershire."
screaming females, streetlight manifesto, sleater-kinney, the gits, agent orange, bad religion, nine inch nails, the distillers, reel big fish, faith no more, arctic monkeys
teenage dirtbag, harold and maude, almost famous, fight club, requiem for a dream, cruel intentions, cabin in the woods
the flamethrowers, the shadow of the wind, cloud atlas, snow crash, ten thousand saints, american gods, shantaram, neverwhere, gone to soldiers, the ground beneath her feet, to say nothing of the dog
buffy, skins (uk), firefly, dead like me, doctor who
pesto, indian food, lasagna
in order of importance:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Leather Jackets
that was only five. Huh. Guess I'm just a horrible person.
At work... Weekends? What are these weekends you speak of?
• you're 420 friendly
• you get my rather obscure username reference
• you rob banks; I need a new partner-in-crime since my last one got arrested
• you have read Worm/want to talk about what a bamf Skitter is
Don't message me if
• you don't punctuate your sentences (<-- like that)
• you can't correctly distinguish there/their/they're and/or your/you're (do the sentences belong to you, or are YOU sentences?)
• you think it's okay to call California "Cali"
• you flag other people's pet pics. If you do that you are a soulless human being.