- I work as a hydrologist for an engineering group.
- I studied music for a long time before pursuing a science degree and still love to play and go to concerts.
- I like to run when the weathers nice.
- I love to learn new things and teach people.
- I enjoy going to the nature and science museum so much that I have a family plus membership so I can bring guests for free and have another excuse to go.
- I have an NES that I plug in sometimes when I want to feel like I am 8 years old again.
- I refuse to buy books with ugly typography.
- I love to travel when I have time.
- I like to try new restaurants. I've only been in Denver for a few months, so feel free to recommend one to me and I'll probably try it!
- I am looking for a long-term relationship if the right person comes along, but I am not in any hurry.
Let's see, I can beat Contra without cheating on the NES and I once beat Mario 64 on an emulator using my keyboard as a controller. I don't play video games much anymore, but I like a challenge :)
I am pretty good at jogging for several miles without stopping, but I'm not sure that's really a great skill to have until the zombie apocalypse.
Television shows: Star Trek (just about any series), Battlestar Galactica, Home Movies, The Critic, and South Park among others.
Music: depends on my mood. I enjoy all kinds of music: classical, heavy metal, rap, oldies, corny 80's music... I have been on a Motown kick lately. I love me some Four Tops.
Food: Yes, please.
I would love to find someone special, but if we hang out and don't click that is okay too!