Playing night frisbee every Wednesday night.
Trying new beers at Yardhouse happy hours while waiting the eternity that it takes to get a table there.
Rocking Vibram Five-Finger shoes.
Coming up with new and creative ways to get a frisbee to the other side of the field.
TV Shows: I absolutely cannot wait for the second seasons of both Orange is the New Black and House of Cards from Netflix. I'm also excited for the next season of Archer!
Food: Because of a food allergy I'm limited in my food selection. Generally, Asian food is great: Korean BBQ, pho, pineapple fried rice, etc. I'm always looking to try new dishes.
Movies: I'm not a sophisticated movie-goer: if it's got a lot of action and shiny CGI, I'll enjoy it. With that in mind, I LOVED Pacific Rim. It had everything I desired in a movie about giant robots beating up giant monsters. Since I'm a sci-fi nerd, I'm looking forward to 'Gravity' this fall.
2) A bagel and peanut butter in the morning: because nothing screams 'wholesome breakfast' like protein and carbs in the morning.
3) My bike, without which I have a very long walk to work.
4) Phone: while obvious, I really do rely on this thing daily. From looking up random things on wikipedia to doing quick Chinese translations, it really does it all.
5) Benadryl: if I had dairy by accident and didn't have some of this on hand, things would go south very quickly.
6) Pockets: because I cannot hold all of these things.