I try to spend most of my weekends outside. I like hiking and have started geo-caching. I'm not very good yet but its been fun so far. On the other hand, when the weathers not conducive to being outside there is nothing better than a good book on the couch.
Movies: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Superbad, Pineapple Express
Shows: Archer, Arrested Development, Parks & Recs, Sons of Anarchy, House of Cards
Music: Bayside, Beck, Death Cab for Cutie, Dispatch, The Exit, Five Iron Frenzy, The Hush Sound, Jack Johnson, O.A.R., Silversun Pickups
Food: All of it. But I have a special place in my heart/stomach for mexican.
2. Smartphone - Not that I use my phone constantly, but knowing that at any moment I could look up anything I want is amazing
3. Food - Because it's delicious
4. A good bed/pillow combo - We spend so much of our lives sleeping, who wants to be uncomfortable for that?
5. The seasons - Every summer I miss the winter, and every winter I can't wait for summer. Plus fall is always nice and springs not bad
6. Music - Keeping me from dying of boredom day after day