I love baseball. The Rockies are my one true love, but if they're not in the running (are they ever?) or if they're not playing, I'll root for the Giants. Familial obligation I guess.
I am a musician. I am a classically trained flute player, but I use my flute playing sparingly, mainly in community ensembles. I was in a rock band that I played flute in, but we split up a little while ago, and I guess I'm still looking for another group to fill that void.
I also may or may not be one of those girls that posts those ukulele covers of random songs that you probably don't know on YouTube. All signs point to "may".
I don't know...I'm really bad at talking about myself, guys.
I guess you could say I'm still "figuring it out"...whatever that means. I suppose I'm still trying to decide what to do when I grow up.
I like a lot of movies, in varying genres. Basically I watch just about everything except scary movies - and even then I'll sit through it, I'll just hide behind a pillow the whole time.
I love Doctor Who, Firefly (even though it was cancelled), How I Met Your Mother, Community, New Girl, Sherlock, Gilmore Girls, Psych, Castle, LOST, and...many other things.
I'm a quasi-hipster kid. I like random obscure things, but I also like some mainstream stuff and I'm genuinely happy for the bands I like when they become popular. I pretty much listen to anything except Country, Rap, and Hip Hop. And yes, that does include classical and opera. But if I had to choose some favorites, they'd be The Decemberists, The Airborne Toxic Event, Lindsey Stirling, REM, Arcade Fire, Floof and the Time Bandits, DeVotchKa, Tally Hall, Neutral Milk Hotel, Fun., Queen, The Beatles, Temper Trap, Passion Pit, Of Monsters and Men, and...many many more.
FOOD! I love food! I love cooking food and eating food...I just don't like paying for the ingredients to cook the delicious food that I make. I'm a bit scared of trying new foods, though, so I don't really explore "exotic" cuisines much.
2. Music - It keeps me sane and expresses my thoughts and feelings much better than I can.
3. A fuzzy blanket - Fuzzy blankets are comfy and warm. These things are important...
4. My friends - They listen to all of my complaints and worries, and I listen to theirs. Without them, I am nothing.
5. My phone - I never thought I would be this materialistic, but recently my phone screen broke and it took about 2 weeks to replace it and I was so bored. I also don't have a land line so it was incredibly inconvenient...
6. Food - Other than the obvious (we all need to eat!) I love to cook and make something delicious. There's no feeling of accomplishment quite like taking a bunch of random ingredients that don't taste good on their own and making something delicious.
I'M SUPER COOL, GUYS.
-You like music.
-You're happy just sitting and watching random nerdy shows for hours.
-You're willing to say more than just "hey".
-You want to. I can't tell you what to do.