I strive to be a man of honor, integrity, and faith. My Christian faith defines who I am. I love to travel the world and have been blessed with the ability to have visited dozens of countries.
Originally from the Midwest, I don't think chivalry is dead. Love to open doors for you, get your chair, and do the little romantic things that show you I care.
I'm very athletic and am usually involved in some sort of league, which seems to rotate between hockey, volleyball, and basketball. I love to do anything that brings me closer to the beauty of the outdoors.
While opposites do attract, I've found in dating that I prefer someone with conservative political values, as they often exemplify the principles, beliefs, and philosophies important to me in a spouse. In short, if you generally support Obama and liberal philosophies the differences are probably not compatible for us in a dating relationship. I hope you understand.
I'm thinking camping, fishing, riding ATV's, pumpkin patches, canoeing, golfing, etc.
Trying to find my soul mate and travel companion for live. :)
- Planning adventures, which applies to dates, or my next trip overseas, or just spontaneous activities for an upcoming weekend.
- Good with finances, working on house projects, handyman projects, cars, outdoors stuff, just the usual guy stuff I guess.
- Good at keeping in touch with my family, parents, siblings, and nieces/nephews (even though they are all back in the midwest)
- Trusting the Lord, and that His ways are so much better than my ways. Jeremiah 29:11
- I've been told I am great with kids
- Relationship with Christ
- Nikon camera and lenses
- Sports to stay healthy
- Fishing with my dad (I relish the time we have with loved ones)