* Additional Note: If you don't have a photo where I can see your face including your eyes I will not respond to your messages. Also if you send more than two messages and I don't respond please don't continue sending messages. I have found most guys don't want the polite thank you I am not interested best of luck on your search response so no response is the most polite way I've got. That said I am not always checking this site so give me a minute and you might get a response :)))
*Yes another note: I did not choose my user name. It's a long story and I don't want to pay OKCupid to be able to change it and too lazy to start a new profile soo...I've heard all the jokes. Enough said.
More about me if you are curious:
As an only child with parents who lived in different countries, I developed a fearlessness of doing things on my own. The truth is though- most adventures are so much better to discover, experience, laugh and tell stories after, when there is someone with you.
By nature I am a creative but I am willing to learn and be taught about things beyond my nature, especially by those passionate about what they are doing.
I want to meet someone who is ready and wanting to get to explore getting to know someone with the potential of falling in love and sharing something amazing. However, I don't believe we can know if any of that is possible until we actually meet and spend time together so please no long introductions or sales pitches.
Making people laugh when they need it most.
Walking long distances in all kinds of weather.
Witty texting (Can provide Strong References.)
Books: ** Always Desperately seeking a new great novel or non-fiction piece of brilliance. Here are a few
Shadows of the Wind
Movies: Picking 5 of my mix. One comedy. One Indie. One Thriller One Foreign. One Doc.
Old Boy ( Korean not the remake)
The Usual Suspects
TV: Picking Three. One Primetime Network. One Cable Network. One Premium Cable.: The Good Wife, Suits, Game of Thrones
Music: Yes please. Lots. Always looking to discover new local bands that stay with me to the point I need to download them and play on repeat for days on end walking the NYC city streets. Any suggestions?
Food: Too many. I am a chef. Three specific picks.:
Chinese Crab with Black Bean Ginger + Chili,
Melting hot buttery chocolate chip cookies,
Brötchen mit Frühlings quark und Gouda
I am going with:
A good pillow
I use too many spoons.
- You actually want to meet up in person. I am not really looking for pen/text pals ;)
-You are single. If you are in a committed relationship do what you need to do but that's not for me.
- By single I also mean not in an open relationship looking to add a new flavor for the evening. No judgement, I am just not your flavor
- You can get tickets for us to go see Hamilton.
- You are confident you can make me laugh so hard my drink will spill out of my nose.
- Because.. I'm not likely to contact you first ;)
-You are between 30-48. Not into much older or much younger guys.