If you're still reading...
It seems to me that a truckload of profiles on this site sound an awful lot like job resumes. I am not into that, and so, I do believe I will forego the cover letter what-have-you. Instead, here is a simple list of things that I seem to like. Maybe you like some of these things as well? Is that so wrong? Is this so complicated?
-honesty, humility, empathy, hope, forgiveness, equality, compassion, imagination
-a decent rice pudding
-Radiohead, Tom Waits, DJ Shadow, Bonobo, and so on
-Chopin, Mozart, Faure, Bach, Debussy, Antonio Lauro, etc
-impromptu day trips
-four distinct seasons
-"East of Eden", "Jonathan Livingston Seagull", "Where the Sidewalk Ends"
-old friends.........new friends
-the Coen brothers, Hayao Miyazaki, Wes Anderson, Werner Herzog
-old Mario Brothers
-rain or shine
-some biking, some tennis
-come as you are
That is plenty for the moment, mmmyes?
You should also feel free to message me if you are this chick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVJrSgt7rGc
...Or this chick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ise2ohZk3Fw
You should likely not message me if:
- You find Donald Trump anything but grotesque.
- You believe the NRA speaks for you.
- You believe the 2nd Amendment somehow states that military style assault weapons should be your right (in fact...if you do believe that, I think you're an absolute idiot and I hope you one day trip over your AR-15 and fall down some stairs)
- You are religious.
- You don't feel convinced climate change is real.
- You are polyamorous or looking for casual sex.