- The thing I take most seriously is a sense of humor (similar to the way I take pride in my humility).
- I have a life goal to run a half-marathon in every state in the US. So far, I'm up to 6.
- I'm always up for trying new things, but the simple pleasures in life are the best.
- I just moved back to the DC area after living in NY for 6 years and Boston for 4. It's nice to be back in the area of free museums!
2. My car (I really love to road trip)
3. The Internet (and the various ways I access it)
4. My iTunes collection (I try to listen to all of my songs at least once a year - it's harder than it should be)
5. My family (this list is in no particular order)
6. Parenthetical statements (apparently)