Hello. Moving on from the username choice....anyway, hello, welcome, make yourself comfortable, have a nose around. Clearly internet dating is ridiculous for both of us so let's just be polite and do our best. This is supposed to be the bit where I make my life sound interesting, walk the fine line between trumpeting my virtues and trying to sound modest while guessing what you what to read right? Not really my style so how about we do something different: if you're relatively attractive, caring, intelligent and sane get in touch I'd love to hear from you. Let's just have a coffee and see if we click. I don't go for long mail exchanges as I think you need to meet someone to see if you really get on. I'm a good bloke with a lot to offer and I'd like to meet a pretty, kind, happy, smart person to spend time with. Not looking for anything too serious nor just a ONS and a genuine and caring person. This isn't 1864, women can say hi too :-)
Enjoy most things at the cinema, don't watch much TV. Sometimes Dr Who or a nature thingy.
Anything on embodiment, meditation, leadership, resilience etc (work)
Only Forward - Michael Marshall Smith
Books on Buddhism
Fight Club - Chuck Palacan'tspellhisname
Man and his Symbols - Jung
Mr Bump and The Mr Men
- LOTS! Veggie (but not OTT about it), Ethiopian, Vietnamese, Indian, Chinese, ice-cream. Will swap love for food.
Personal growth/ leadership
My family (niece pictured, she says she's happy to help meet meet a hottie and I look cute with her so use that to the max :-)
- if my mum was really a nun
- what Amharic for "beautiful" is
- how to stay sane (I advise people in war-zones on this)
- why my eyebrows are the sexiest in Christendom
- if your hobbies don't include "having fun" and if you're not like the girl from "it's not about the nail" - google it
- where the best coffee shop in Brighton is...may be a good place to start...