I've been to Japan, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg. Sadly, I've been to more countries than states.
I'm easy going, love my football club (Arsenal). I also follow bayern munich. Enjoy playing football (soccer). Meeting new people is interesting to me, especially if they're not from around here. (out of country). I also enjoy driving in the rain, so if it's raining I'm going for a drive.
- Trouble shooting car problems but being incapable of fixing them
- Making the best of a terrible situation
- Breaking Asian stereotypes... You know the one... Yea... I'm shit at math
- Drinking on an empty stomach
- Oh and I'm a decent driver, I've got a good driver discount (never would have expected an Asian capable of that now did ya?
Favorite Movies: Snatch, Lock Stock Two Smoking Barrels, A Bridge Too Far, Shaun of the Dead and various others
Shows: Top Gear (UK), Inbetweeners, Peepshow, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Family Guy, Breaking Bad
Music: Muse, The Prodigy, Armin Van burren, Iron Maiden, 3 inches of blood, old AFI, Justice, Daft Punk, MSTRKRFT, and lots of other stuff
Food: Anything good, mostly Japanese, but I do like Dutch Pastries but there are no Dutch Bakeries around here. =(
2. The internet
5. My car
6. Arsenal F.C.
Oh, and I knocked myself out by going through a glass door... at a CPK... during dinner time... yea...
- you'll respond back with more than three word answers
- you just feel like talking
- you're a reddit reader