- Anything involving water and the beach.
- Long weekends at a cabin / cottage.........mountains or the beach.........just relaxing!
- Enjoying friends and family, that include those late night discussions that result in waking up the following afternoon.
- Fine food and drink, that may involve hole-in-the wall "joints" to four star establishments.
- Long walks in the rain / snow, gore-tex is a great thing.....(smile!)
- Day trips to local attractions, from wine tasting to long drives in the country....because the conversation is so interesting.
- "Checking out" some of the local restaurants, finding that greasy spoon, or diner.
- Learning and appreciating new cultures.
- Curling up on the sofa to enjoy a movie.
- Exploring new cities.
- A warm fire on a cold night.
My friends describe my greatest attributes as caring, intelligent, fun-loving, honest, independent, trustworthy and dependable. I believe that humor and the ability to laugh, have fun and enjoy the simple things in life is an important part of healthy living.
The values that I seek in a relationship would be consistent with mine and include commitment and mutual respect. I suppose that I view a relationship as a partnership based on those values and the vision of a common goal to aspire to and enjoy, having fun during the journey.
I am very fortunate to have a great job that allows me to enjoy the finer things in life, but please understand that I work to live, not live to work, I have seen too many folks get wrapped up in that.
I am seeking someone to enjoy the better things and times that life has to offer.
Take care, be well.
- Great food / drink
- Social interaction
- The beach
- A special place to enjoy all the above....