My friends know me as energetic and maybe a little bit wild. Most of the time I'm pretty outgoing but I can be a little shy too. They also tell me that I'm funny, which is probably a big part of why they're my friends, come to think of it!
As for movies -- again, I love fantasy, so Lord of the Rings is an obvious choice. But I watch such a variety of movies, it would be ridiculous not to mention Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Casablanca, Donnie Darko, Love & Other Drugs, John Tucker Must Die..... I could go on for forever.
As for TV shows? My absolute favorites -- Alias, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Farscape -- sadly are no longer airing new episodes. :( I do watch far too much TV anyways though, it's the curse of having a DVR. Current favorites include: Doctor Who, Scandal, Lost Girl, Person of Interest....
When it comes to music, I literally enjoy at least one artist from every genre of music I've ever encountered, so it's really not possible for me to claim any favorites here.
And food just gets complicated (there's a lot I can't eat), but I love ice cream and I love macaroni and cheese. My appetite has never grown up.
1. Pillows & blanket. I love to have as many pillows as I can possibly scrounge up on my bed, and I love scrunching up in them while cuddling with a blanket. Admittedly, it does make me not ever want to get out of bed in the morning though...
2. My iPhone. I'm not a gadget-y person, but I don't know how I functioned before I got it.
3. Ice cream. My grandfather always said, "Ice cream fixes anything duct tape can't." And I think that's a scientific fact.
4. My friends. Even when they're annoying me, I couldn't do without them.
5. Acting. It's a sickness, an addiction, this acting thing. And I don't even care, I will never stop.
6. Imagination. I guess this sort of ties into acting, but there's so much more to life, I find, when you can examine it through fiction and through your own creative mind.
I also spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and universes, sometimes of my own invention. I guess I figure, why limit yourself to just the one life?