Currently fairly "self sufficient", quite happy and pretty well contented with life (finally), but still miss having that special someone to share it all with.
I Suppose I'm the sort of person who appreciates the beauty of nature - and I generally like being and doing outdoor stuff - be it walking, cycling, exploring ruins.... etc.
What sort of person am I looking for?
I don't think it's fair to be too prescriptive - I mean I wouldn't like to be matched against a list of requirements. Having said that, I tend to find I'm attracted to kind hearted/caring women - who aren't obsessed with materialistic things ! - someone who knows what is truly important in life.
Definitely go for the understated /natural look as far as women are concerned.
Ultimately I think common values and attitudes are far more important than looks if a relationship is going to last. Great believer in "inner beauty" i.e. integrity, honesty, fidelity.
I also think couples should ideally be best friends as well as lovers, so getting to know someone with some common interests would be a nice starting point - though not essential, as what better way to be introduced to a new hobby then through someone elses enthusiasm.
- But If you're an adrenalin junkie and into sky diving, bungie jumping, rock climbing and the like ...
errrr ... well fine ... I'll watch ... and catch up on my knitting :-)
What are my goals/aspirations ..... probably much like everyone else here .... just to enjoy life ....
be happy ... stay healthy ... and perhaps ... hopefully ... find true love - I know it's out there somewhere.
Would love to travel more ( of course - who wouldn't ? ) - not just the odd holiday here and there - talking about taking "time out" - weeks, months even - to really get to know a place.
Oh well I can dream .....
So anyway... can't think of much more to say for the moment ... so if any of the above sounds like I may be on your "wavelength" - then as I say please get in touch, if not - well good luck and thanks for reading.
Food: - .... not fussy at all - will eat anything ....
Love eating - but not inclined to spend a lot of time preparing it! ("Typical man", I hear you say - lol) ... Well it hardly seems worth making a fuss cooking for yourself .... rather just grab a bite here and there to keep me going.
2. The Countryside/open spaces: - What with it's silent dawns, overwhelming sunsets and great open vistas of sky and land ..... ahhh pure bliss.
3. My Garden: - Needs a lot of work to keep it neat and it isn't anything special ... but nevertheless love to potter around and while away a lazy sunny afternoon.
4. My Work: - Research .... I love problem solving and the thrill of discovering a new unexpected approach .... but i digress & your dozing off ...............
5. My Computer: Sad I know.
6. What else?..... hmmmm ..... coffee?
Like just at this precise moment I'm wondering about what to do with all the leaves on the front lawn
- So pretty exciting stuff!
If you want to - feel free to drop by and say "Hi" ...
Suppose just looking for friendship in the first instance .... if more develops, then great.
Perhaps we could meet up somewhere for a coffee or something,
just to see if there's a spark
- oh! so probably best to keep away from any gas works.